Acura RL 1996-2012 Workshop Repair Service Pdf Manual Total electronic official shop handbook contains service, upkeep, and also fixing info for the Acura RL 1996-2012.
Analysis and repair service procedures are covered in fantastic detail to repair, maintain, reconstruct, recondition or recover your vehicle like an expert technician in local service/repair workshop. This affordable quality handbook is 100% total and undamaged as ought to be without any type of missing web pages. It coincides manufacturing facility shop manual used by dealers that guaranteed to be totally practical to conserve your priceless time.
This handbook for Acura RL 1996-2012 is separated into different areas. Each section covers a certain part or system as well as, in addition to the standard service treatments, includes disassembling, inspecting, as well as setting up instructions. A table of contents is placed at the start of each section. Pages are quickly located by classification, and also each web page is expandable for fantastic information. It remains in the cross-platform PDF document format to make sure that it works like an appeal on all sort of tools. You do not need to be knowledgeable with a computer system to use the handbook.
Acura RL 1996-2012 Workshop Repair Service Pdf Manual
Steering Angle Sensing unit
Neutral Placement Examine and also Remembering
1. Link the SCS service port to the solution check port (2P) located under the glove box.
2. Transform the ignition activate (II). The VSA activation indicator comes on after that goes off.
3. Press the VSA off switch one time before the VSA activation sign begins once again.
4. Check that the VSA activation indication begins when the steering wheel remains in the straight ahead placement (neutral setting), and also the indicator goes off when the steering wheel looks to the right or left more than 2.5 degrees.
5. If the VSA activation indicator does not come on or go off, do the neutral position remembering procedure.
Guiding Angle Sensor
Neutral Setting Inspect and Remembering (cont would certainly).
KEEP IN MIND: Because timing is necessary, familiarize yourself with the entire treatment prior to you begin.
1. Attach the SCS service adapter to the solution check port (2P) located under the glove box.
2. Turn the steering wheel to the straight ahead setting, then transform the ignition turn on (II). The VSA and ABS signs begin for 2 secs then go off for 1 secondly.
3. Rapidly push and also release the VSA off switch 2 times before the VSA and also ABS indicators come back on. (If this step is not completed throughout the 1 secondly that the VSA and ABS indications are out, the VSA control unit will not enter the guiding angle neutral memorization setting as well as the VSA activation indication will certainly go out prior to the procedure is ended up.).
The VSA activation indication begins for 0.3 secs, goes off for 0.2 seconds, after that return on. The ABS indicator blinks DTC 84.
( This code will remove after the steering angle sensor neutralization has actually been efficiently completed.).